Interested in joining our team?
Are you highly creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Do you thrive on different individualistic experiences that give you an adrenaline rush and in turn make your more productive? Are interactive puzzles and games your forte, which interests your mind?
If yes, then you should definitely consider applying to and coming on board The Real Escape (at our Portsmouth location) as a Game Master.
An interactive game, The Real Escape is a live escape room that allows participants to integrate within an ongoing story and work compatibly with a team of players to solve an eclectic mix of mystery puzzles that hold the key to the room – all before the time runs out!
As a Game Master, your job will entail introducing the players to their escape room experience, and guiding them through their time, comfortably. The Game Master also monitors the progression of the game, ensuring that it runs smoothly from start to finish. At the end of each game session, the Game Master resets the entire space as it was, returning the game props back to their designated positions, making certain that the escape room is ready to receive the next set of participants.
Individuals with a thrill for the game, an attentive attitude and any background in customer service, HR, Psychology or Film is highly advantageous.
- Staying in character throughout the duration of the game
- Ensuring that the customers receive the highest quality of services for an overall entertaining experience
- Ensure that the game progresses punctually
- Manage and keep track of any production, safety, or performance issues that require immediate attention
- Address, resolve and report issues as they arise
- Coordinate and effectively communicate with the manager to ensure smooth operations
- Must be detail-oriented, accountable, and responsible.
- Have basic computer skills such as operating Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong skills in multi-tasking, and time-management
- Should have a positive, professional and patient demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, and managers in a professional manner
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Should be willing to work flexible hours, in the evenings and over weekends
- A sense of humor is a good plus!
Full time and Part Time opportunities available, Monday – Sunday with shifts between 11am and 11pm.
Salary: £7.50/hour plus bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year
Please apply with your CV and include a motivation Letter to email@example.com
OutThere RPO is a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Business NOT an Agency. They are working on this position on behalf of The Real Escape and ensure your time is not wasted attending inappropriate interviews by giving you full access to the hiring company, the job description and the expectations of the role. Offering you a very positive and open application experience.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.